MADE IN JAPAN
TAKATA Lemnos Inc. was founded in 1947 as a brass casting manufacturing industry in Takaoka-city, Toyama Prefecture, Japan and we launched out into the full-scale business trade with Seiko Clock Co., Ltd. since 1966.
A wall clock that tells the time using numbers of seed heads on the dandelion clocks, rather than numerals.It alludes to time flowing onward like seed heads dancing lightly upon the wind.
Designed by Oki Sato
Chief Designer and Founder of nendo
Born in 1977 in Toronto, Canada. Received M.Arch. from Waseda University, Tokyo in 2002.
Established design studio "nendo" in the same year.
Chosen by Newsweek magazine as one of "The 100 Most Respected Japanese" and won many major awards include "Designer of the Year" from Wallpaper magazine, Elle Deco magazine and “Guest of Honor” from Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair.
Di290mm * D40mm
DANDELION - Grey
MADE IN JAPAN
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- International Shipping Available
- Brand: Lemnos
- Product Code: NL14-11 GY
- Availability: 3
EXTRA DISCOUNT & FREE SHIPPING
BUY 1,500HKD to get extra 10% off
BUY 3,000HKD to get extra 15% off
- Buy 1,500HKD or above home decoration to get extra 10% discount, based on the existing special price. (Promotion Code: EMOH1500)
- Buy 3,000HKD or above home decoration to get extra 15% discount, based on the existing special price. (Promotion Code: EMOH3000)
- Enter the Promo Code in View Cart if you purchase online.
- Show us the Promo Code before payment if you purchase in-store or email.
- Free shipping service is worldwide. However, some fragile items are not valid for shipping, pick up from store may be required.
- Non-Refundable in any circumstance. Item(s) returned due to faulty issue are NOT INCLUDED in the free shipping service.